Nancy Anthracite wrote:
Did the spammers still find it when we couldn't?

That's interesting, Nancy. No they did not.
The junk that I cleaned up today was laid down on the 14th with no changes (by anyone) since then. I suppose that's what you'd expect.

regards, and thanks for the address... you put the neurons ahead of the bots, (for the moment).