If you are using the Cache terminal to access VistA, I think you will want to
modify the $I parameter of the Console device:

DMD3>D P^DI

[screen capture]
VA FileMan 22.0

Select OPTION: 1  ENTER OR EDIT FILE ENTRIES

INPUT TO WHAT FILE: DEVICE                (21 entries)
EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// $I
THEN EDIT FIELD:

Select DEVICE NAME: CONSOLE      CONSOLE     |TRM|     CACHE
$I: |TRM|//

[end screen capture]

|TRM| is what W $I outputs on my pc.

Michael Zacharias