> From: "Cameron Schlehuber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:55:55 -0600
> To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] SQL <--> Fileman questions
>
> Who was the doctor who worked at IHS about 10 years ago with Dr Clayton
> Curtis who wrote some enhancements for searches on RPMS (variant of VistA)
> that optimized the searches by sampling the information before performing
> the joins, etc?  Was his last name Shorr?

Yes, that is the name--Greg Shorr.

The work was first rate.  I don't have the code myself, however.

This work was extremely creative, visionary and highly polished.  Definitely
worth getting it in hand and bringing it up to the present day.

His last known address in my files is:

     2101 Holiday Ranch Loop Road
     Park City, UT

  TEL: