rkm wrote:

After flunking a high school test, Yogi Berra was asked by his teacher, "Don't you know anything?" He replied, "I don't even suspect anything."

Here is what I suspect about GT.M and Mac OS X.

GT.M uses varargs for functions with variable arguments. varargs is pre ANSI C and is not supported by current releases of gcc. stdarg is the way ANSI C handles variable arguments. I've been letting Xcode and its predecessors hold my hand for so long I'm hesitant to attempt to install an older version of gcc along with the required header files for fear of upsetting the current toolset. However there is a stdarg patch for GT.M V5.0-000C for x86 on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=11026&atid=311026 <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=11026&atid=311026>

[KSB] GT.M V5.0-000D uses stdargs, so start with it and ignore the patch, which is no longer needed.

-- Bhaskar