<quote who="Kevin Toppenberg">
> I think that Dave is going to be a bit worried about the next
> yet-undetected flaw.  I wonder if we could host the Wikki on another
> computer?  Any ideas what other computer that could be?
>
> Would you have any available hardware/bandwidth, Nancy?

I hope that is not the case because he might as well disconnect from the
Internet and drop his computer into the nearest lake.  Every major piece
of software can and will have vulnerabilities.  Some more frequent than
others but they will be there.

It is sad that so many people put so much effort into exploiting these
holes...

I have a friend who has a cable modem connection to the Internet.  That is
limited to 30k/sec so if the wiki gets a lot of traffic, it wouldn't work.
 Otherwise, I'm sure I can convince him to host it.

believed to be clean.