The VA has interfaces for some devices and I have been trying to get the
information about what devices and the code.  I understand it will be
forthcoming, sometime.

I will see if I can find out if this is one of the devices supported. Mostly,
it is the choice of the manufacturers to provide the code that meets the
specifications provided by the VA, not the reverse.  It pays to be the 1000
pound gorilla of healthcare!