Matthew,

I don't know much about this, but from this brief printout, I would
say that this come from trying to take a working database, cut out
patient-specific detail, and then release it to the public domain.
Thus some files will point to records in patient data which now no
longer exist.

I would use VPE to look at the particular file and find out which
fields are pointers to other files and figure out what information is
missing.  Then we could go about getting rid of those dangling
pointers.  Its not difficult to write a brief program that scans every
record and finds bad pointers and then deletes them.  But it would be
nice to know what data is missing first.

Kevin