-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K.S.
Bhaskar
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:45 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Cross reference between ICD-9 and CPT codes

Thanx, Cameron.  I did not realize that the CPT codes are proprietary.

Since he is working for NIST, and since he didn't initiate the project
(he just applied to be an intern at NIST; they chose him and assigned
him to the group he is working in), I presume the group has already
purchased the CPT codes or plans to purchase the CPT codes.

What is the Lexicon Utility package?

Rather than just throwing the data anywhere, are there some
globals/files that he should use in preference to others?

Thank you very much.

Regards
-- Bhaskar