I have an unusual situation.  My collegue has pointed out hat there
will be notes that our transcriptionist types in and prints, so he has
a paper copy, but they are missing in CPRS.  The first time he told me
this, I looked and it wasn't missing in CPRS after all.  I thought he
was mistaken.  Then he found another and sure enough, I couldn't find
it in CPRS either.  So I did a Fileman search and couldn't find it.  I
even did a search for some of the text of the note.  I couldn't find
it at all.  Then, about 24-36 hours later I looked again, and there it
was!

This is really weird!  I have changed the code that prints out my
progress note footer, so that the IEN of the note is printed.  Next
time a note is missing, I will be able to examine the globals
directly.

I suspect this is a problem with indexing somehow.  But why it would
disappear, and then reappear later is quite strange.

Any ideas?