Random.  But I only get the idea that this has happened for about 3-5
notes.  I'm going to watch this closely, and if I get any idea of
what's happening, I'll write back.

I think I will need to wait until one disappears after being printed
out showing the IEN of the note.  Then I can track it down.

Kevin