This is the input transform that I think governs the you are trying to put .5
into.   I am trying to understand !(X?.E1"."5N.N) X

Does it need to be 0.5, not .5?   Isn't it saying there needs to be at least 1
something before the decimal point?

Of course, this may not have anything to do with it even if true.

IDENTIFIED BY: DOSE (#1)

CROSS
REFERENCED BY: DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE(AC), DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE(B)

50.0903,.01   DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE 0;1 NUMBER (Multiply asked)

              INPUT TRANSFORM:  K:+X'=X!(X>99999999)!(X<0)!(X?.E1"."5N.N)!
('$P($G(^PSDRUG(DA(1),"DOS")),"^",2)) X
              LAST EDITED:      APR 24, 2001

This is the input transform that I think governs the you are trying to put .5
into.   I am trying to understand !(X?.E1"."5N.N) X

Does it need to be 0.5, not .5?   Isn't it saying it needs at least 1