Here's a FileMan Edit session for File #50 drug field #903 for GEMFIBROZIL:

INPUT TO WHAT FILE: DRUG//
EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// 903  POSSIBLE DOSAGES  (multiple)
    EDIT WHICH POSSIBLE DOSAGES SUB-FIELD: ALL//

Select DRUG GENERIC NAME:    GEMFIBROZIL 600MG TAB         CV350
Select DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE: .5// ?
     Answer with POSSIBLE DOSAGES DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE
    Choose from:
    .5        300
    1        600
    2        1200

and here's the INQUIRE:

DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE: 1              DOSE: 600         PACKAGE: IO
DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE: 2              DOSE: 1200       PACKAGE: IO
DISPENSE UNITS PER DOSE: .5             DOSE: 300         PACKAGE: IO