It would seem it is time, some would say past time, to move our list to
a more reliable server.  Several requests in the past for us to consider
a forum style list have met with resistance, so I bow to the will of the
most vocal...  ;-)

It appears Googlegroups will keep the single list format and be
reliable, though its features for managing it appear to be very
rudimentary.  (I just discovered that SourceForge has added a MUCH
better set of tools to manage the list... figures...)

I am working out the details of moving to this new list.  At first
glance, it seems possible for me to just transfer all current
subscribers to it.  I'll let you know as I learn more.  If all goes
well, we will move over to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address, but
wait until you hear more.