Thanks all for the quick responses. I am very new to the VistA community
and it's great to see such an active/helpful group.

Lloyd - I tried your ZZRI approach, . Here's what I did.

> cp _RI.m _ZZRI.m

Modified line 43 to now be:

        f  u %ZD w:$P=%ZD !,"Routine: " r x s x=$p(x,"^") q:'$l(x)
        i $l(x),$e(x)?1a!($e(x)="%"),$e(x,2,99)?.an d

> mumps _ZZRI.m

Note: if the "i" is on the first line (the one starting with 'f') I got
a compile error.

The mumps command generated a _ZZRI.o

Trying to import the routines:

/usr/local/share/vista/june2006/r>gtm

GTM>D ^%ZZRI

Routine Input Utility - Converts RO file to *.m files.

Formfeed delimited <No>?
Input device: <terminal>: /usr/local/share/vista/june2006/r/VistA.rtn

Cache for Windows^INT^VISTA FOIA ROUTINES^~Format=Cache.S~
%RO on 15 Jun 2006   3:44 PM

Output directory : /usr/local/share/vista/june2006/r/

Restored 0 lines in 0 routines.

I did this with an untouched VistA.rtn and one that had the \r\n repaced
with \n (perl -pi -e 's/\r\n/\n/;' VistA.rtn). One thing: running the
ZZRI command with an untouched VistA.rtn; it actually ran a bit longer,
but still failed to import.

Any ideas? Should I just wait until Chris Richardson does his magic?

Thanks again for all the support.

--
Marcus

Marcus Malcom