Brian Weeden wrote:
I got a letter about this and just laughed and threw it in the trash. If they win the class action lawsuit you get money... in the form of
rebates on Creative products. Hmmm let me think about this. You are
suing the company because they either lied to you or made a crappy
product, and yet you are willing to buy more of their products as a
result.

This isn't a case of the consumers getting justice for having been
screwed by a company.  This is a case of some lawyers finding a crack
in the company's legal boilerplate and recruiting consumers to help
them get rich off it because the more plaintiffs in the class action
lawsuit the more they get paid in fees.  And you know the lawyer's
fees aren't getting paid in rebates.

Hey now, I swore the article said the lawyers were paid with $470,000 worth of Creative Lab's finest equipment. :)

--

- Carroll Kong