On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Wayne Johnson wrote:

And you're going to tell 375lb Bubba this ? What are we suppose to do when Bubba thinks he's a genius ? The point is many people can't help that they are stupid & some lazy people can't either. We have many senior citizens that never graduated elementary school & you can't blame people for trying to save a buck especially if they don't have that much to spare. Maybe Vonage should screen their applicants better in which case that is still their fault. Remember Vonage doesn't have to take your money.

OK, Fine, you win. it's vonages fault that this couple didn't setup thier 911 service. With that logic it's now Intel's fault when you forget to put your heatsink on your processor when you put it onto the motherboard. I mean yeah, they told you a heatsink was required, but they didn't provide the chip to you with the heatsink ALREADY ATTACHED.

That hard drive i dropped and destroyed, that is seagates fault that they didn't have 4 inches of foam all the way around it for the trip from the box to my computer.

Where does it end?

Christopher Fisk IT'S POTATO, NOT POTATOE IT'S POTATO, NOT POTATOE Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 7F01