-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thane Sherrington
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:46 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Wireless problems

I just set up a wireless network and I'm having a strange problem (at least,
I haven't seen it before.)  As I move away from the router, the signal stays
strong, but I lose the ability to ping the router or access the Internet.
If I move back towards the router, the ping comes back and I can surf, but
the signal doesn't change - it stays at "very good" through out (until I
move within sight the router, when it changes to "excellent."  This is with
a Sony Laptop using an Intel 2200BG onboard NIC.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]