At 10:32 AM 10/05/2005, Carroll Kong wrote:
I actually destroyed/eliminated all the other spywares already. Yes, I am aware of regenerative ones, I can eliminate those as well and it has been done already. I suppose too much experience with killing windows spyware and linux trojans. :) The automated Spyware scans cannot detect or find the altered / damaged control panel though.

Or at least you've destroyed all the ones you could find. I never make the claim to have completely cleaned a system of spyware and viruses, as there's no way to prove it. (Even a clean install may be compromised in some manner.)

I'd be interested in hearing what your findings are.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]