At 12:50 PM 10/05/2005, Hayes Elkins wrote:
I've never met a system infected that could not be fixed. CWS slaying has been my specialty. Eliminating it has gone from over 4 hours (my own first infection) to a matter of minutes.

Care to give us a rundown of you method of attack on a CWS infection?

Reformatting is always a cop out.

Except when it's necessary. While it is a final line of defense (sort of like demolishing a house and rebuilding it) there are times when there is no other option - at least, when one operates under time constraints.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Anti-Virus]