At 06:34 PM 6/11/2005, Chris Reeves typed:
I've had more pen drives die on me for seemingly no reason.. anymore, I just
forget it.

The only time I had one die was when I inserted one that was wired backwards. I know I shouldn't have trusted those other mom/pop shops in town.

I keep a small (2.5") HDD in an external, USB powered case in the car if I
need something bigger.

I have the 20g HD that I took out my Dell L400 laptop in a USB powered case when I upgraded to the Seagate 5400rpm 40g drive but like you use CD/DVDs for most everything even tho I carry a 1g Sandisk Cruzer in my pants pocket all the time & a 3½" CDR in my shirt pocket (because it has a small bootable BartPe on it)

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>