so anybody want to *stream* their obsolete nf3 stuff :{)
>:-}

At 10:11 AM 6/28/2005, Stan Zaske Poked the stick with:
The most compelling reason to upgrade @ this time is so you can run a PCIe video card and then rush out and get a Geforce 7800GTX which I believe nVidia has said it will not offer an AGP version of. The BFG card comes OC'd with VIVO and is only a few $'s higher than the other three or four vendors offerings. Now if I could only save up $620 bucks. Oh yeah, I have the Neo2 Platinum so I guess it's upgrade time for me as well. Bye the way, whats an A65? @:)>

Steve Tomporowski wrote:

Back in the dim reaches of the past ;-), I built my A64 system (3400+)
with an NForce 3 board.  Now I haven't played with this system a lot,
but it really doesn't seem so fast and Doom 3 (which I built the
system for), despite having a 6800 128 Meg (I think, may be 256M),
calls for 640 x 480 (I really need to look into this).

Anyways, the MB is the Neo Platinum, now I've been hearing about
NForce 4 boards.  Is there any reason to upgrade the MB?  Some kind of
problem I might have missed?

Thanks....Steve

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)