thanks, appreciate that. I will log back onto the AP and change it to WEP.

fp

At 12:42 PM 7/9/2005, Winterlight Poked the stick with:
At 12:31 PM 7/9/2005, you wrote:
Just picked up a 802.11g adapter and access point for a customer, set it up here on XP to check it out but customer is running W2K. How does W2K handle wireless ?

just fine but you have to use WEP because it does not support WPA

I had trouble ( conflict ) between the supplied utility and what XP wanted to do but I removed the supplied utility and all was well. Does W2K support wify or will I need the utility in W2K ( the supplied utility was kind of crappy I thought )

you will need the utility

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)