Glasswolf would likely know that answer. He's not on the list anymore, though.

http://www.wickedcases.com

Julian Hale wrote:
I seem to remember there was a discussion on the list about a really good glucose monitor maybe 2 years ago... I just found out that my dad has not been testing his blood sugar, because his monitor is too hard for him to use. He has very poor dexterity, and can't manage to get the blood to drop onto the little round dot very well. What he needs is something that a 6 year old could use, because he just doesn't have the dexterity to manage anything else. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Thanks,
Julian