If an office already has a Windows 2003 server then they could just load it on that one. Chances are most new offices would end up with at least one Win2k3 server.

I haven't played with it through Outlook, but with Office and IE it worked pretty nice.

Wayne Johnson wrote:
At 06:41 PM 7/14/2005, Ben Ruset typed:

Sharepoint is free though.

Running it on a separate server sure isn't free & Office 2k3 isn't free. Without Outlook 2k3, Sharepoint is severely limited.

It's actually pretty cool, from what small amount of time I've played with it.

Yes it's pretty neat as I beta tested the thing but as I was trying to point out, this is not enough reason for most companies to upgrade their office suite from MSFT.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>