----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Cool Idea

Only if the darned thing is cheap & they make it for Winders instead of the darned Mac-in-Toss. I wonder if they even have a working prototype yet. It's got to be very expensive to have a display that changes for every key

Yall are far ahead of this country boy in technology. I bought my first wireless mouse less than a year ago and bought one for my wife, also. I, being a computer technician, bought a wireless mouse and keyboard for my bench. It works even on old AT computers if you have a PS/2 mouse port and use a converter for the AT 5 pin keyboard port.

My question now is when I want a wireless keyboard on my personal computer and on my wife's computer, what do I do with those wireless Microsoft mice I have for them, give them away or try to sell them cheap? I want the wireless keyboard/mouse set so I will not have to deal with 2 receiving units (1 for keyboard and 1 for mouse) on each computer.

Although I run a fast computer I am not fast in changing peripherals. I still have an old pre Windows XP HP scanner (with issues with the XP drivers HP released for it) a HP LaserJet 1100 parallel port printer and an ancient Palm Pilot that uses a com port and I plan to get several more years out of them.

Yall left me in the dust talking about these new fangled keyboards and mice.

Chuck