All you have to do is look at the requirements to be a Dork Squad "agent":

Qualifications

    * HS Diploma/Equivalent required
* 2 years Prior work experience in diagnosing and repairing PCs or consumer electronics
    *

Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds maximum of equipment. (This includes computers, monitors, etc.)