Ah, that I have heard. My friend works for a contractor on Ft. Monmouth in New Jersey. Apparently the networking guys are pretty bad over there.

Brian Weeden wrote:
On 7/18/05, Ben Ruset <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's funny because I've been applying for Army Civilian jobs and have
not had a single bite. And I have 10 years in the field.

I meant the military computer guys, not the civilians.  Generally
those are halfway decent.  The military comm people don't know crap
and as soon as the military spends the money to educate them they
punch for a civilian job where they can earn (supposedly) a ton more
money.