I've been following the "cheap computer" thread closely. What are you guys
using to clean up the spyware?
I've seen a couple of articles where several of the more popular were tested &
most of them are claiming that CounterSpy is at the top. Some of the articles
have been blasting MS & several others that are removing several known adwares
from their list of baddies. Adaware was one of those that was taking some of
these off their list as well. I saw where a couple of you were using Adaware,
as well as I do. But I'm doing some serious reconsidering because of this news.
I'm considering CounterSpy. I signed up to be a reseller for them a few months
ago also.

What about you??
--
C L Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>