-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Analyst
Sent: Sunday, 24 July 2005 5:11
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] GTA San Andreas Pulled from Shelves

On 23 Jul 2005 at 6:32, Al wrote:

Well, the game-maker, Take-Two, has admitted they buried X-rated material
within the PC, Xbox and PlayStation 2 versions of the game.

They fraudulently sold games containing X-rated content with a 'Mature 17+'
rating. Not to mention that many retailers sell the 'M' rated games to those
under 17, and there's
plenty of reason for parents to be upset.

Vince