semantics, I'm sorry, just hit the WTF button I guess <:-|

At 10:16 AM 8/3/2005, Ben Ruset Poked the stick with:
Sorry, I meant they got a judgement against them.

FORC5 wrote:
fined by whom ? MS cannot fine anybody, only Gov can do that.
courts would be judgements
fp
At 09:02 AM 8/3/2005, Ben Ruset Poked the stick with:

Case in point: The OEM I used to work for got a smoking deal on Office 97 Pro for $99/copy. It looked like an OEM copy, but in fact was an "Easy Fufillment Licence" which was basically just media and a CD key without a licence. We got audited, and the company that we bought that software got fined HEAVILY. And if you don't believe me, wait for Warpmedia to read the list because we both worked at the same shop when this happened.

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !