can not get in to do that unless I slave it in another box ( doable) and I ( shame on me ) have never gotten around to making a pe disk.
fp
thanks

At 01:59 PM 8/18/2005, joeuser Poked the stick with:
Scanned for ZOTAB? wintbp.exe

FORC5 wrote:

have a w2k box that is erroring on boot ( some kernel not found or what not.
no current repair disk and the cd can not find the OS, even though the console can ( has been a problem in the past with w2k) have ran chkdsk /r twice which has worked in the past with no luck, also the normal fixboot and fixmbr.
anyway to force the repair process to see the darn %systemroot% ?
right now leaning towards wipe and re install, his data is backed up to another drive.
shame upgrade can not be done from boot. :'(
thanks
fp

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !