zactly

At 01:13 AM 8/19/2005, Stan Zaske Poked the stick with:
My, what an intelligent response! Let the man have his opinion right or wrong!

FORC5 wrote:

bla bla bla

At 07:12 AM 8/18/2005, Tony Antoniou Poked the stick with:

Bush made the BS oil inflation happen with his “War on Terror”. Sorry to all you militant Bush supporters out there but Bush and his family of oil-riggers are laughing all the way to the bank, along with the people above them pulling the strings.

Adios,
Tony

--------------- TAMA - The Strongest Name in Drums ---------------
-----Original Message-----
*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] *On Behalf Of *FORC5
*Sent:* Thursday, 18 August 2005 6:55
*To:* The Hardware List
*Subject:* Re: [H] Gas prices

PPL here bitch about the prices but are not willing to do anything about it. Non new refineries in 30 years, and no drilling in Alaska.
me, I'd say piss on the Saudi's ( no offense ) , let them see if they can squirt that oil on the sand and grow food with it !!! >:-}
if it were up to me I'd cut them off completely, then there might be a oil price war and prices may come down.
BTW I'm tired of *adjusted for inflation* BS. inflation did not go up 150% in a year

bo haha

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !