Yeah but why do movies from blockbuster work for everyone. There should be a good way of making custom dvd’s for home. So is plextor burners the best to go with. Is it better to use Single layer or Dual layer DVD burners? What about Single vs Dual layer Discs?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:41 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Best DVD disc with Drive

there is a good chance your dvd's just will not make everyone happy, ppl buy the cheapest players they can ( mostly )
good luck

At 12:36 PM 8/23/2005, Mesdaq, Ali Poked the stick with:

I saw a big long ass thread about this last week but its too much to go
through. But I am sure everyone has come to a consensus of the best
Discs and drives for burning dvd's.
I am making custom dvd's and they are starting to skip on peoples
players. I am starting to think it might be the discs or the burner.
Someone here said there was a good test to run on dvd's but they never
posted up the software that can do that. I want to create really
reliable discs.
Thanks in advance.

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)