-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Christopher Fisk
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 4:24 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Voice over IP

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Gary Udstrand wrote:

> Anyone here using VOIP?  I am thinking about signing up with Vonage, are
> there other providers I should consider?

I use Vonage and have been happy with them, recently I think they've been
going through growing pains as there has been notices on thier webpages
saying outgoing calls may not be completing, but I havn't encountered the
outgoing call issue.

If you end up doing a vonage account you should have someone refer you,
they have a pretty good referal program (2 months free for referer, and 1
month free for referee if I remember correctly.

I'm not familiar with any other VoIP provider's service though.  I've been
really happy with Vonage.

Christopher Fisk