Lol, and he wonders why I posted the ABCD list of trying to pin down where he's coming from.

Face it Gary you are the only one here still arguing this and what you are arguing I know not short of trying to prove that if it was legal 2x as many would smoke it and punishment deters usage. TO which we have responded with who cares and no it doesn't. So what is your point of argument then?

For the record I had many of these done to me as a kid & it made me MORE rebellious as is the norm for non-sheep who do what they feel is right (i.e. by what real definition swearing wrong?) in spite of being punished for it. So the censors can go FRACK them selves all the FRELLING day, words are different but I am still meaning FUCK! Come wash my mouth out!

Can we now discuss the meaning of life or are there any good hardware topics to talk about?

Gary Udstrand wrote:
Are you reading the same thread?  When you crawl down off of your high
horse you can explain to me where I say I care how many people are
smoking pot?  My statement was in the context that PUNISHMENT DETERS
USAGE. You are entitled to your opinion but assuming so you would also have to believe that our laws have no effect on crime rate. Do
you really believe that?   Did you parents ever wash your mouth out with
soap for swearing?  Did it make you think twice about dropping the f
bomb in front of them? Why? Did the soap make you "get over it"?
-Gary