----- Original Message ----- From: "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [H] It's bad, really bad - Katrina

I'm watching the city of Boulder repaint crosswalks. They are only doing
it where it is completely worn off. I see where they paint for 2 feet,
leave 10 inches, and paint again for another three feet. The 10 inch
section in only half worn out.  What is the cost of getting the truck

In Albany, GA most of our crosswalks have many cross lines within the walk for more visibility. Picture an H with 4 or 5 crossbars instead of 1. Plus we have high visibility LED traffic lights that use far less energy. I guess high visibility crosswalks like that are out of the question in Boulder.

Chuck