I hate CompUSA >:-}

I see my Stomper SW supports it but see no way in the sw how it is done, I imagine there has to be a template for it.
dam them
:-)

At 09:28 AM 9/16/2005, Winterlight Poked the stick with:
I just picked up a R200 at CompUSA yesterday. I got the last one at my local store. You can check inventory on line.

 They are 99 minus 10 and two 20 dollar rebates ... so 49 plus tax. So nothing really. Price is good through Friday the 17th.