1 or more, we're soon going to see problems with the installed/available routers as broadband creeps over the 10mb mark since most (all?) consumer grade ones seem to come with 10mb WAN ports AFAIK.

Right now best router for the $$$ is the Linksys WRT5GS (note the S) even if you don't ever use the WiFi side. Wonder if they'll revamp it with 100mb soon?

Eli Allen wrote:
Why a one port router? Seems like a normal home router is the cheapest you can get and those aren't one port routers.

Eli