At 02:43 PM 9/28/2005, warpmedia typed:
How does this prevent an admin user (the only other person who can) on that box from logging in & forcing you off?

the Secure Screen that I was talking about is NOT a screen saver but a separate stand alone app & if one puts it in the Admin StartUp folder not even an admin can get in without knowing the username & pwd even after a reboot. They would have to spend time to crack the MD5 Hash & hopefully you would be back from your coffee break with that cute secretary by that time. ;-) I know that the XpPe disks that a certain place in NM makes uses this in their startup script when booting from a cd so as to keep any one from accessing a system with the XpPe cd without a user name & pwd.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>