Exactly. So these wizbang complex methods work fine for us but not our users. Therefore dropmyrights is effective enough without making computing to difficult.

Thane Sherrington (S) wrote:

Yeah, but I can only do so much for end users.

Well, it's end users, so you know that it's got to be simple, or they won't use it. So I think DropMyRights might be the best solution for IE users.

Yeah, FF and NoScript is probably the best way to go, but once again, NoScript requires thought and education, and I find those are two things most users don't want to deal with.

Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)