NF2, have no problem in spd mode, only mode it will run in. Occasionally get
memory can not be written/read errors but I do not think those are actually
memory problems.
asus a7n8x deluxe 3200 barton ( dinosaur ) :-D

At 09:34 PM 11/27/2005, Greg Sevart Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !