At 04:14 PM 11/30/2005, Thane Sherrington (S) typed:
I'm wondering about warranty on repairs - not on the parts - just on repairs like removing viruses, reinstalling printer drivers, fixing the TCP/IP stack, etc.

30 days unless they fool with something they weren't suppose to then nothing. I've had clients mess with network settings then tell me the network never worked but I ask them how did the drives get mapped if the network never worked? Then I usually have to tell them that one can't map drives unless the networking was working. Nothing when it comes to viruses & other malware.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>