At 11:08 PM 12/22/2005, you wrote:
I stand somewhat corrected in that after coming in from work tonight and having Firefox running all day it is now using 56,624k. So it does eat memory albeit an insignificant amount in my case. Are you sure you guys are using the latest version? @:D>

I'm running 1.0.5, not 1.5.0, but it's taking up 109,192K of physical memory, and 128,956K of virtual. That's 5 windows open, and 37 different tabs. Still, with "only" 512mb of memory, I'm left with 190,000K of physical memory free, so it's not like it's bringing my system to it's knees.

Julian