At 11:18 PM 1/8/2006, Chris Reeves typed:
That's not true.  Several HDTV cards work under MCE - including the MDP-120
:)

Several report good success with that.

I don't believe that I stated that the MDP-120 would NOT work just that it's not officially supported as it does NOT have the MSFT blessing as of yet. I believe one of the Fusion cards do now tho. The link I provided was to the official MSFT list of approved hardware but as with all things concerning MSFT & hardware the list is hardly complete & is updated all the time even tho that web page may not be.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>