:-( Doh. I wish I hadn't installed it now. At least it didn't cost me
anything as I have an MSDN subscription.

Thanks for the advice though.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Reeves
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:23 PM
To: 'The Hardware List'
Subject: RE: [H] Win XP Media Center

In order for a TV Tuner to work within MCE, it must be a fully certified
hardware encoder.  So, you have to have a card that has certified MCE
drivers.  The Asus is just a WDM (soft) capture card, no support within MCE.

----------
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

The information in this electronic mail message is sender's business
Confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. The sender believes that this
E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse,
and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have
been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects. Cendant is not liable
for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its
attachments.