vpn router with some nice key word blocking ability built in but you may be
right, recently set up a dlink for a customer and it had the ability to check
itself for firmware updates. Router live update. :-)
fp

At 12:05 PM 1/12/2006, Winterlight Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !