At 09:04 AM 2/19/2006, Zulfiqar Naushad typed:
The problem was not from the ASUS Board, but rather
from the VIA KT333 chipset.

While I'm sure that VIA has something to do with the problem board it wasn't VIA that promised me that the memory would run at 333mhz on the original board yet that wasn't fixed until rev1 & it was Asus that left us out in the cold. It wasn't VIA that kept my board from bios rev 3 to rev 15 before returning it. I don't know how it was VIA's fault that the Promise raid controller never worked but maybe it was their fault that firewire port never worked.

   Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>