> While I'm sure that VIA has something to do with the problem board it
> wasn't VIA that promised me that the memory would run at 333mhz on the
> original board yet that wasn't fixed until rev1

I was also disappointed that I could never get the 333MHz that was advertised.  As far as the Raid controller, I only had it programmed for Raid 1.  Although I lost two Maxtor hard drives, I assumed it was heat related.  If you think the Promise controller was flaky, what brand would you suggest for a PCI Raid card for Raid 1?

Alden
http://www.aldentrull.com/