Thx Greg.

Back from my daily 2 mile (1 each way) walk to the food store. And yes, I
drive when the weather is inclement.

A win win win.  It's good for me,  I meet and talk to my neighbors, and
it's good for the planet.

That's all I'm trying to say ppl. If you win the rat race, you still a
rat. The keep up with the Jones', gotta have the biggest, fastest,
whatever isn't good for people or planets. Only corporations.

Al

"Greg Sevart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Bryan Seitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> You are all still the same argumentative personal attacking people as
> >> when
> >> I left.  Attack the arguments, not the people.
> >
> > Thx for the sage words.
> > I was thinking I was doing my best to be respectful and personal with my
> > fellow debaters. If i could have done more and didn't I apologize.
> >

> > Al
>
> You haven't done anything to me as far as I'm concerned. I hope you feel the
> same.
>
> Personally, I love good (even heated) debates--and this a far cry from some
> of the debates in the past. :)
>
> Greg

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)