To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [H] I think my monitor died :(

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 05:47:28PM -0700, Brian Weeden wrote:
LOL.

Actually, I'm still kind of prefernetial to CRTs.  For some reason I
find the smearing from LCDs during gaming very annoying.  I use them
at work and they are fine for web and office stuff.  But then again, I
haven't looked at them really closly for about a year or so.

I have the 24" Dell. ( Have had the 20 and 20 wide ) I can honestly tell you
I don't get smearing during gaming. (7800GT)

--

Bryan G. Seitz